Who We Are
Generating peace of mind with one phone call
The Central Registry is a team of passionate individuals committed to making a difference in the lives of high risk adults and seniors who need support due to a significant condition or limitation.
We are your one-stop point of access in the Mississauga Halton Local Health Integration Network (MH LHIN) for:
- Caregiver ReCharge Services (for informal caregivers of loved ones who are 18+ years of age)
- Supports for Daily Living (for high risk seniors, 65+ years of age)
With one phone call a Central Registry team member will help determine your eligibility for these programs and connect you with the care you need or refer you to alternative resources that may better meet your needs.
Serving the communities of Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills, Mississauga and South Etobicoke, we work on behalf of our health system partners to:
- Assess client eligibility for these programs based on standardized criteria
- Prioritize incoming referrals
- Assign clients the most appropriate service provider to meet their needs
- Track and trend the demand for services
- Maintain a centralized wait list for services.
We make it a priority to understand the needs of the people requiring services. We understand our health system partners’ needs and develop client-focused solutions that relieve pressures within the system and make the most of health system resources.